The 22nd Annual Ford Bronco and Pickup Spring Swap Meet
Saturday, May 5, 2018, 9 AM – 3 PM
Hudsonville Community Fair Grounds
Setup times are as follows:
- Friday night, May 4, 3:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Saturday morning, May 5, 7:00 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.
It is best to get there before 9:00 A.M. on Saturday to set up. (Traffic starts to get busy around 9)
The event is on “Rain or Shine”. Unfortunately, we cannot reschedule due to many reservations.
Outdoor parts sales spaces are as follows:
- Single – 12’ X 25’ = $45.00 (Includes 2 adult admissions)
- Double – 12’ X 60’ = $55.00 (Includes 2 adult admissions)
- Unlimited space – 30’ wide X 60’ deep = $80.00 (Includes 2 adult admissions) *
* (Unlimited spaces sell out fast, please inquire about availability if getting close to show date)
- Prices will increase $10.00 each with registrations or payment after April 28, 2018
- You can put anything in your space you want to sell. Vehicles can be sold on swap spaces as well.
- Vehicle sales spaces are approx. 12’ X 20’, you may only park a vehicle in this space for sale.
- (NO parts for sale in this space!)
- $25.00 each.
- You can get a vehicle space by a swap space.
- Includes 2 adult admissions.
- NEW indoors swap spaces are available this year! Please inquire for rates.
- All swap spaces outdoors are in a secured fenced in area – items and vehicles brought in Friday night will be safe overnight.
- Show trucks are gladly welcomed at no charge to show, just the adult entry fee of $7.00 per person.
- No need to register them, just show up.
- Sorry, no awards will be given out.
- No show vehicles allowed inside the fence until 9:00 am on the 5th unless you’re a registered vendor.
- Refunds from cancellations will be handled on a case by case basis.
- NO joyriding of any kind will be allowed.
- It is highly encouraged to leave your pets home, other than for the disabled.
- Preregistration and payment are mandatory. It will guarantee your space.
- Confirmation will be emailed/called out after payment is received.
- Local Lodging: Travelodge 616-896-6710, or Quality Inn 616-662-4000
Both motels are only 2 miles from the fairgrounds.